ACLS & PALS Courses
The PALS and ACLS Blended Learning Skill Checks are each offered twice per year in alternating quarters. Both the PALS and ACLS Skill Checks are approximately 6 hours long and completed in one day.
Steps to acquiring ACLS/PALS Certification via Blended Learning Course
Part 1- Online Portion of the AHA Course:
- Go online to elearning.heart.org to purchase and complete the AHA Online portion of the blended-learning class.
- Select the course in the discipline (ACLS, or PALS) that you need.
- The AHA course is self-paced and can be completed from any computer.
- At the end of the online class, you will receive a certificate of completion.
- Once you have the certificate, visit our Course Calendar to schedule your hands-on Skills Check.
Costs for the AHA Online course:
- ACLS - $144.00
- PALS - $144.00
Part 2- IREMSC AHA Skills Check Class:
Once you have the certificate you can register for the hands-on skills check. Visit our Course Calendar to schedule your hands-on Skills Check Class.
You must have the certificate of completion from the online course in order to participate in the Skills Check Class.
If you are unable to attend the class you registered for and would like to reschedule your date, you need to do so 24 hours prior to the class date. Failure to reschedule will results in forfeiture of the course fee.
IREMSC Hand-on Skills Checks at:
- ACLS – $175.00
- PALS - $175.00
You also have the option to contact our AHA instructors to set up a class at a time convenient to both you and the instructor. These instructors will do group and/or individual classes. Prices will vary as each instructor is an independent contractor. You can view the list of available instructors here.