General Public Information
Public Information and Education
General Health Links
Poison Control Center:
Other Links of Interest
- Emergency Medical Services for Children Training (EMSC)
- George Washington University Emergency Health Services Program: Info about health services, education, and research.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- University of Alaska Fairbanks, Paramedicine Program: Offers EMS and Paramedicine courses/degrees.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County, Dept. of Emergency Health Services: Offers undergraduate & graduate degrees along with distance learning and CE classes.
EMS Agency Links
- National Rural Health Resource Center: Provides information on rural health programs.
- Rural Health Information Hub: Provides information on rural EMS and trauma.
- "Recommended Essential Equipment for Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support Ground Ambulances 2020” paper has been officially published in the National Association of EMS Physicians publication Prehospital Emergency Care, April 2021.